Monday, December 14, 2015

Ho Ho Ho!‏


Hey y'all! 

Well, another merry old week in the Christmas Capitol of the world! I
love Germany at Christmas time, it is literally the best! We've been
able to do a lot of work this week with the Christmas initiative,
#EinErrettorIstGeboren and we've seen some really positive feedback
from the people here from that video, and the message behind it.
Everyone here loves Christmas, and it's one of the only times where all
of the people here actually think about Christ and go to
church!(except for the members, they're doing that all the time 🙃🙃)

We haven't had a ton of time to share the Christmas initiative with
people in finding, but that's just because we've been teaching a ton!
I just wish we had more time in the day to find, teach, baptize and
keep! 

Things are going really well with Edwin. He's preparing himself for
baptism, but this week he'll be off to Spain to spend Christmas with
his family. We'll have one more lesson with him, and then he'll be
gone until January. It has been such an honor to work with him, and to
see his faith grow. Also, I've started learning Spanish so I can talk
to him better! El evangelio de Jesucristo es verdadero! Estoy
agradecido por el Evangelio!

Haha :) if any of you Spanish speakers have any tips, let me know!!

 We also had a zone conference, where we got our Christmas packages! I
got mine, but I haven't opened it yet, it's just sitting under the
Christmas tree.
I'm super excited for this week, and I'm just super happy! Oh, I also
sent my Christmas package today, so I hope you get it soon! Hopefully
before Christmas!
 Love you!

LG Elder Oliphant
Chase and his former companion Elder Williams


A reminder; these are still a bunch of boys

Christmas Market


Half of a house

Christmas Pyramid 

No comments:

Post a Comment