Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Another Transfer in the Books


Hey y'all!

So, first of all, sorry about last week, i wrote the email, but my
iPad decided it didn't want we to send it, so... yea. Sorry 🙁🙁

But, its ok, because life moves on! And gets better! We had a good
week, first of all, transfer calls came, and Elder Griffin and I will
be staying together for another 6 weeks! Woo hoo! I'm glad we're
getting more time to get to know each other even better, and to help
these people even more! Love it! And I love him! But, there are some
changes happening to the district. I'm still the district leader, but
we will be losing Elder Day, because he's going over to my old area,
Freiberg!! Haha, ever since we got that call I've just been telling
him all about it, and how wonderful it is to serve in the same city
where the temple is. Ah, Freiberg is the best! He will be replaced by
Elder Bullion (I don't know him) And also, sadly, the zone leaders
will no longer be in my district Pensive facePensive face They had to close one of the
programs in the neighboring district, so there were only 2 elders and
2 sisters left, and DAS GEHT ÜBERHAUPT NICHT!! So the ZLs are leaving
to add more to their district until they can reopen that program.

So, the work. We were really busy this week with Zone training
meeting, two exchanges, and transfers, but we still got a good amount
of teaching in and we found 3 new investigators! One of them is a
super nice woman who has a son that got baptized a few years ago.
She's been learning about the church for a while now and now she's
ready to start meeting with us. The only problem there is that she
lives forever away!! It takes us 45 minutes to drive out there! On the
autobahn! But its not that big of a problem, and salvation is worth
it! Winking face It also gives Elder Griffin and I some good bonding time.

I also got to go on exchange with Elder Greaves. Haha, he's such a
stud! We had a really great time together, and he helped me out a lot.
He's really good at just going out and talking to everybody, and he
always just knows what to say. We found two of our new friends while
we were together! Im excited to get to work with him even more!

There's also been something wrong with my heel for the past few weeks,
I'm not sure what, but it kind of hurts, so this week I went to the
doctor and got it checked out. It's nothing too serious, it's just
from walking too much(shockerFace with stuck-out tongue and winking eye). But I got an x-Ray of my ankle!
Don't worry mom, I'm really ok. It's nothing serious at all, I just
need to eat more bananas and drink more tea. Or at least that's what
the doctor here told me.

Well, thats all for now. Haha, even though I've been writing weekly
emails for almost a year and a half now, I still feel like I don't
know how to write them. Oh well, I'll probably perfect it in a few
months, and then I'll go home! 😬😬😬

Love ya
Elder Oliphant








No comments:

Post a Comment