Wednesday, July 6, 2016

More Office Lyfe`

Berlin Tempelhof Airport, home of the Candy Bomber 


Sorry that my emails have been kind of lame recently. There is just nothing exciting that goes on in the office. And almost our whole district got sick last week (myself included), so we were stuck in the apartment. And let me tell you, a nasty sinus infection mixed with a broken ankle makes you about as useful as a sack of potatoes... I did get a new temple recommend though, that was good! 

Also, we got transfer calls! I'm going to officially be a real office elder, which means I'll stay here even after I get my cast off. My companion will be elder Jordan Anderson, I'll be living with the APs, elder Day and elder Nearon. I'll also get to go down to FREIBERG next week to help with the new missionaries! Woohoo! So next week I should have a much better email :)

Love you mom!

LG Elder Oliphant 

Elder Gibbs wanted to sign his cast but signed his foot instead


Doner!

Mom comment-I hate this haircut

Sick missionary 

No comments:

Post a Comment