Sunday, October 5, 2014

No Pictures (Sad)

October 1, 2014

Hey Mom, Sorry I didn't have a lot of time before to email, but I have more time now. My companion was feeling really sick so we only had about 20 minutes before we had to go back for him to lie down. I was feeling sick but now I'm much better, just a little congested. Oh and I don't need the ziploc bags. The only reason I wanted them was because I had a plan to smuggle some pizza in from an unnamed friend, but that's not going to happen :( And I'm sorry I didn't have any pictures. Could you look into how I can get it repaired? I really can't do that from here... I have so much I want to tell you! Remember how I told you about my diet plan? Yea well everyone who was doing that with me is totally sick of it, so thank you so much for all the food you sent in that package. I really appreciate it. And the day you sent that letter asking if something was wrong was the day I was really sick and  missed choir practice, and I was worried I was going to be kicked out. Now I know for sure I'm not getting replaced because brother and sister Crockett are in charge of it! They visited today and I went and said hi to them. Sister Crockett got so excited to see me, and it was nice to have a little bit of home. Also, in  our devotional this week we had Elder Allen come speak to us. Yes, this is the same Elder Allen that came to our stake conference and slapped me! A lot of interesting things happened this week.

Choir is great, but It's at the same time as Gym, so I haven't had gym time for the last week :( I'm just sitting around all day and it's really hard for me to fall asleep. Last night i didn't fall asleep until 2:00 in the morning :( plus it doesn't help that my companion snores a bit.

I'm really loving it here, still. And I talked to brother *****  about Riley! But once he heard that she was taller than him, it kind of scared him away. He's 5'9".

I really enjoy getting your letters everyday. It helps me know that there's still someone on the outside world, and the MTC hasn't completely taken control of the universe. But you didn't tell me, did the Patriots win???? What are they ranked? Is BYU still #20? 

I love you guys. Keep it up
Elder Oliphant
Picture Stolen from Elder Schmalz's blog





No comments:

Post a Comment